I'm a software developer helping tech-constrained creative teams pitch & deliver more ambitious brand activations and experiential marketing apps to their clients.



Are you having difficulty delivering experiential marketing campaigns that involve custom technology? Whether it's flaky vendors, unpredicable costs or lengthy lead times, delivering tech projects beyond simple Wordpress sites is hard.

I can help you take the guesswork & uncertainty out of the process by answering the important questions.

  • What are we going to do? If you've got pitches looming but short on ideas, I'm here to help generate new ideas or provide easy-wins that are guaranteed to work.

  • How will it work? If you've got great ideas but not sure how (or if) the tech would work, I can help map out and plan the ideas in more detail.

  • How much and how long? If you're ready to pull the trigger on an idea, but unsure of costs and timelines I'll put together a rough scope, cost and timeline for the delivery.

  • Who is going to develop it? If you've nailed the pitch but now have nobody to actually bring it to life, either I can build it or help you find you a trustworthy partner.

  • What's everyone else doing? If you're struggling to keep up with the industry trends, I can help bring in some new ideas from elsewhere around the experiential universe.



I know the event and experiential marketing industry: the tight timelines, the impending deadlines, the uncertain landscape and the constantly changing down-stream client demands.

With a background in computer science, my superpower is problem solving. I'm excellent at breaking down weird and wonderful experiential ideas and figuring out how to get them built.

Having worked independently for years, I'm agile and able to move much more quickly than other vendors and agencies. I've launched large internationaly publicised projects that had to work on day one so I understand the importance of reliability and performance.

Finally, I'm a great communicator and collaborator and understand that you don't always care about *how* it gets done, just that it gets done well and on time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pair Puzzle - Match Challenge Privacy Policy